Sunday 13 January 2013

MORE Gloss n' Sparkle Swatch Spam!

Gloss n' Sparkle recently had a post X-mas sale, and I couldn't say no! I could never say no, I adore the brand! I chose 5 polishes, all but one a layering glitter. So, I tried to layer them over some... different colours, to have some really fun looks!


 First up is Unicorn Spawn, Unicorn Droppings baby sister. Super cute, white base, with the same holographic shimmer, and pastel blue, pink and yellow glitters. This is so subtle and cute, I am in love! I'm wearing 3 coats here, with one coat of Seche Vite.


 This is Queen of Hearts. Similar to Royal Flash, but with added hearts! I bought this one for the hearts alone. This is ONE coat over 3 coats of China Glaze Flip Flop Fantasy. This is amazingly dense, I didn't have to fish the hearts out, which is why I only have two on my nails.  Again, this is also topped with Seche Vite.


Next up is Fell On Black Days. I liked this one more than I thought I would, and that's saying something! Another very dense polish, this is one coat over 2 coats of China Glaze I'm With The Lifeguard, and topped with SV. FOBD is a mix of black, purple and holographic silver glitters, in multiple sizes, with both hexes and squares. I loooooooove the square glitter, but more on that later.


Alright, stop. Collaborate and listen. Haha sorry, it had to be done! This is Ice Ice Baby (see?), one coat over China Glaze Turned Up Turquoise, with SV. This one is blue and silvery-white slightly iridescent glitters in different sized hexes, with a copper-y coloured smaller, very fine glitter, and a slightly shimmery base. So complex, and very, VERY unique.





And last but not least, Pixel Perfect. This one is uber fun! Nothing but squares! Like I mentioned before, I really dig the squares! This one has yellow, red, green. orange, blue, pink, black and white square glitters, with some larger black and whites. I've used one coat of Pixel Perfect over 2 coats of China Glaze Peachy Keen (and SV), and I really, REALLY love the combo! Will be wearing this combo again for sure!

So, that's the latest addition to my Gloss n' Sparkle collection. If you haven't tried them yet, you really need too!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you