Thursday 3 January 2013

China Glaze 2NITE

Hello there friends! I hope everyone had a good and safe new years! Me, well I didn't. I was in bed at 10pm and by 4pm New Years Day, I was in hospital. With pneumonia. I was released this morning, and I'm 99% better then when I walked in there. So, I'm ok, but my NYE suuuuuuuuucked haha.

So to make myself a little better because the boyfriend won't let me paint my nails today cos I have to 'rest', I'm going to show you China Glaze 2NITE, which was one of the lovely polishes in my Secret Santa present!



Isn't she pretty? This is 2 thin coats, and no top coat, because it dulls the holo. I know the OMG collection isn't as holo as some of the fabulous brands that have come out recently, but I love them. I really do. I'm still working on finishing the collection, I've got half of it now!

Until next Time!

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you