Thursday 10 January 2013

Mirenesse Silent Mauvey

Mirenesse is a high-end Australian brand that have (apparently!) bullet-proof nail lacquer. They retail for $29 a bottle, but they recently had them free with a magazine that only costs $4! My lovely Secret Santa was able to find me the one I wanted, Silent Mauvey.


ooooh boy this guy is gorgeous! Silent Mauvey is a light purpleish/mauve-y (ahaha) base with some pretty intense gold shimmer that doesn't really show in my photos. I was expecting it to be pretty sheer, but this is only 2 coats! It dried quickly and was pretty glossy too. For my accent nail, I used 2 coats of Ulta3 Black Satin and both ends of a dotting tool dipped in Silent Mauvey. It really pops against the black, I'll have to use it for more nail art soon!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you