Sunday 6 January 2013

Blue and White Mix Mani!

Hi hi! I've been wanting to try a 'mixed mani' for a while, so I bit the bullet and did it!


I used (what I believe to be) an unnamed blue shimmer from Camoflague Colours as the base, I'm pretty sure this was 2 coats. For the white nail art, I used Ulta3 Lily White, and the silver glitter is Ulta3 Twinkle Toes. And on my pointer finger is a stud from Born Pretty Store.  All topped with Seche Vite.

My dots and stripes are wonky as hell, but I thought this was really cute and fun, and, easy! This was a very simple mani! I'm kicking myself for not trying a mixed mani earlier!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

3 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you