Friday 25 January 2013

Aussie Polish Series: Australis Milky Way

Australis is a brand that I only have a tiny collection of (by tiny, I mean 3!), but this was released earlier this month and I HAD to have it!

Milky Way is one of the better attempts at a 'mainstream' brand doing an indie polish style and succeeding.


HOW COOL IS THAT?! Milky Way is a white base with large hex glitter in all 7 rainbow colours, some smaller hexes, and then blue and yellow-y-gold micro glitters. I have 2 coats over one coat of Ulta3 Lily White, with Seche Vite. I had no problems applying the glitter, no fishing needed.

I applaud Australis for doing such a good job on the indie-style white base with multi glitter, they kept it fresh!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is one of the best Australis polishes I have seen! Now I'm going to have to go hunting for it!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you