Saturday 5 January 2013

China Glaze Glitter All The Way

Aka the only Christmas polish that interested me this year. And my lovely Secret Santa bought it for me!

GATW is gold, green, purple and red glitter in a clear base. Such a unique, and different combo, and I love it more than I thought I would!



This is 3 coats, with no undies, and only one coat of SV and it was smooth. I cannot wait to do some gradients with this one! It was such an easy polish to use as well, thickish but manageable. This is with NO cleanup!

So, did you get any Christmas polishes this year?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you