Tuesday 8 January 2013

Layering with OPI Every Month is Oktoberfest!

My lovely Secret Santa managed to buy me one of my biggest lemmings, OPI  Every Month is Oktoberfest, and I love it just as much as I though I would! It's super pretty, and very complex. A deep purple base that is so packed with copper-ish shimmer that it changes the base colour to a vampy, shimmery maroon. I love it. I decided to layer it with MaxFactor Fantasy Fire, because the purple base and the shimmer reminds me of FF, just without the green colour shift.



Adding FF makes EMIO soooooooo pretty! I used 2 coats of EMIO and 1 coat of FF, topped with Seche Vite. FF did lighten the colour a bit, but it really intensified the shimmer. I'm obsessed with layering with Fantasy Fire atm, I think I need more backups!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you