Monday 14 January 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Fishtails!

This weeks Aussie Nails Monday challenge is the Fish Tail mani. Now, I didn't want to do the typical fishtail braid mani, because it looks hard and I didn't really want to try it today, so I did something a bit different...

I started with a base of one of my newest untrieds, Pretty Serious BSOD (2 coats, plus Seche Vite):

LOVE. It's like Ruby Pumps in blue form. Buy it. NOW.

Then I added to it...


Fish. Tails. Get it? ;) haha. I used China Glaze Peachy Keen for their bodys and Essie Braziliant for the fins and scale details.

So, that's my take on a fish tail mani, and I like it! Now, the other ANM girls:

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you