Wednesday 16 January 2013

A Pretty Serious...ly Amazing Polish!

Just a quick post tonight, because I'm super tired! So the other day I showed you Pretty Serious BSOD, and now I have my other Pretty Serious polish (I only have 2 *hangs head in shame*), VT-100. And boy oh boy, is it a good one!

This is 2 fabulously easy coats, topped with Seche Vite. VT-100 is a green base with gold shimmer and leans to more of a yellow-based green. Its an amazing combination, and I cannot wait to play with it again! I am so excited to see polishes like these come out of Australia, we really haven't got much in the way of polish!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

PS. Feel free to 'like' me on facebook, twitter or instagram!

1 comment:

  1. Only two? Time to get more! Pretty Serious makes great polishes! Love this green on you. :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you