Monday 7 January 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Animal Print!

I love animal print. But I've been trying NOT to do it with my attempts at nail art lately, because otherwise it would be all I do! This weeks Aussie Nails Monday Challenge is Animal Print. So, like most/all of my posts lately, I wanted to use one of my untrieds. I have too many and need to fix that!



I used 2 coats of Color Club Worth The Risque and 2 coats of Ulta3 Black Satin for the accent nail. I used a standard dotting tool and Worth the Risque again to do the leopard print. I'd been wanting to try something like this for a while, and I love how the holo pops against that black. My photos do Worth the Risque no justice though, it's super pretty!

Check out the other Aussie Nails girls!

 
Until Next Time,
 
<3 Bec 

3 comments:

  1. Love this!! I can't believe I haven't done animal print yet lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute design! And love the silver polish!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you