Friday 4 January 2013

Blue and Silver Mani + An Update!

Hi guys, today's post is a mani I did a week or so ago, and so will all the posts I post from now until at LEAST the end of next week. I'm not happy with my nails atm, and with my pneumonia, I will be taking a polishing hiatus. No polish until I am happier with my nails and feel better. I will however, be continuing to use my sacred, holy, Duri Rejuvacote, which has helped my nails greatly. My hospital stay though, RUINED my nails. 5 big chips and one snapped off completely. So, enjoy my manis, and I will see you in a week!


This was three coats of Color Club Boys Wear Blue, with a silver, handpainted Damask style painting using Orly Dazzle, and the studs I received from Born Pretty Store. Topped with Seche Vite, of course.

I REALLY loved this, I want to do some more Damask handpainting!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you