Sunday 20 January 2013

Glitter Gradient in My Fave Colour Combo!

Hey there sunshines! Today's post is one I looooooooooved, I was planning on having a swatch fest, but loved this mani so much I kept it on! (started operation swatch today)

I used 2 new babies I bought from a blog sale, Picture Polish Jealousy and a custom Loki's Lacquer, called Pepper, which I believe there are only 2 of! And, Pepper is my cats name, so it pretty much HAS to live with me.


I used 2 coats of Jealousy, and dabbed Pepper on starting from the bottom of the nail up to make the gradient. Pepper is a clear based polish, chock full of different sized matte black glitter hexes. SO awesome and I will be wearing it heaps, I can tell you that! Jealousy was a polish that had been on my Must-Buy list for a long time now, and it did not disappoint! I finished it off with Seche Vite as usual!

Now, I have to jet to bed, big day tomorrow!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you