Tuesday 2 April 2013

World Autism Day Mani- Paint It Blue!

April 2nd is World Autism Day, and April is Autism Awareness Month. I've decided to do a blue  (the colour 'for' Autism) mani/nail art every Tuesday for the month of April.

I've met a few lovely ladies in the Aussie Nail Polish community who have become dear friends and have children with Autism. Hearing them tell some of their stories is so heartbreaking, they go through so much and can feel helpless. So I'm doing this small series of nail art to show them some support with their Paint It Blue group.

Todays mani is the logo for Light It Up Blue, an Autism Awareness group. I used 3 coats of Color Club's Boys Wear Blue for the base and the art was done with Ulta3 Lily White and a medium brush.


Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you