Wednesday 3 April 2013

Jindie Nails CandyLand!

First things first, I LOVE neon glitter. I need all the neon glitter in the world. Now.

Jindie Nails Candyland is a milky white base packed with neon hex glitter in pink, purple, blue, yellow, green and orange. It's an 80's party on your nails. I love this so much I've worn it 3 times already!



I used 1 coat, and then 'dabbed' some more glitters on top, all under a base of 2 coats of white polish. Topped with Seche Vite and it was gooooood. I did find though, letting the jar sit upside down for an hour or so (I didn't plan to leave it that long, I forgot to flip it back up) is a GREAT way to get the glitters out of this polish.

What do you think of neon glitter?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you