Wednesday 24 April 2013

Lilypad Lacquer Swatches and Review

Lilypad Lacquer is another fabulous Aussie Indie that is gearing up for launch on May 1st. Nicole, the mastermind behind Lilypad Lacquer sent me two polishes to try out, and they are fantastic!

First up is Sunkissed. I must mention how great it is to see an indie do neons, don't get me wrong, I love glitterbombs, but this is refreshing...in a retina searing way ;)


This is 2 coats, with top coat and no undies. Seriously, seriously bright! Easily the brightest, most neon orange I have, and I have a lot! There is still a small bit of visible smile line, but eh, I'm not fussed!

Next is Make A Wish. I have a fair few pics of this one to share, and with good reason!








Make a Wish is a green-purple duochrome. Ohhhhhhhhhhh man, she is pretty! The duo flecks are larger, and the base is a grey-ish, purple-green hybrid. Complex to describe, but super pretty! The colour shift in this one is very strong too, and its opaque in 2 coats.

The formula on both was superb. On the thicker side, but very easy to control and I had very little clean up to do. They dried quickly and were very pigmented.

I can't wait to get me some more of these babies!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the polishes mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you