Thursday 11 April 2013

Toya-Jade Swatches and Review!

Toya-Jade is a new Aussie indie, and today I have 3 of her polishes to show you!

I will say first of all that the formula on all three was the same- and it was BEAUTIFUL. Smooth, even and very easy to apply. I used 3 coats for every polish, and they all dried quickly. And all are finished off with Seche Vite.

Innocence is a sheer, shimmery white. The shimmer in it has larger particles, and it has a lovely sparkle to it. (I think this would have looked better had my nails not been stained...) I think this one would look amazing layered over pastels, or even black.




Molly's Lipstick is a warm pink with shimmer. I detected a very subtle holo shimmer in this one, added a very delicate touch to it! I was a bit scared to try this one, I thought it would look horrible on my skin tone, but I was pleasantly surprised! I think this is a very unique pink, one that I have already worn more than once!


And last but not least, we have Black Star. This is a black base with holo shimmer. I'm a sucker for black + holo so this is an instant favourite for me! The holo in this is interesting, it is very subtle but when the right light hits, WOW! Sadly, it was a little difficult to capture the awesomeness of it in my photos...




I really like all three of these, they are all unique and all very pretty. I have no complaints about any of them, and recommend them to all of you! Sadly, they are only available to Australians at the moment, sorry international ladies!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

*the products in this post were sent for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion on them*

1 comment:

  1. I like all the shades :) I'm currently doing a Spring giveaway if you want check it out :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you