Wednesday 10 April 2013

Making up for Lost Time

I am SO sorry to not have posted in a while! Things have been quite hectic lately! So far I've lost my camera cable, which means that last weeks Aussie Nails Disney challenge is stuck on there, and I was so proud of that! And there are some swatches on there too... And then, I was exhausted Monday night and passed out early. I was planning to do a catch up post last night, but I ended up going to see Pennywise live (which was AMAZING btw), and to top it all off, it was the end of my first term at my beauty course this week, so I had stuff to finish to submit for marking.

Anyway, time for some catch up! First, this weeks Aussie Nails Monday, Candy themed! I based mine on Peppermints, and TRIED to give it a slight 'retro' feel!


 I used China Glaze Something Sweet, Ulta3 Lily White and China Glaze Ruby Pumps.

Next, is this weeks Paint it Blue mani. I deem this a fail. I used China Glaze For Audrey on the tips, and then layered 2 coats of Model's Own Indian Ocean on top and added some blue Heart rhinestones. I think this may have worked better if my nails weren't stained badly :/



I plan to go on an epic search for my camera cable tomorrow, and then I can post the rest of the stuff on there, and swatch the gorgeous new Aussie indies I have ;)

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you