Monday 1 April 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Inspired by Clothing.

I really thought I would struggle with this weeks ANM, my wardrobe consists mainly of heavy metal t-shirts! But I have a guilty pleasure in Haute Couture, so I did a quick google and fell in love with this Valentino dress. So I had to try it!


I used 2 coats of ButterLONDON Yummy Mummy for the base, and then set to work with Borghese Red and a medium(ish) nail art brush. And, topped off with Seche Vite. I really loved working with Borghese's Red, it was very easy to work with, and super pigmented!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you