Sunday 21 April 2013

Aussie Nails Disney - Pocahontas!

I was meant to post this yesterday, but I have a very good reason for not doing so! Some of the Adelaide ladies from the Aussie Nails group had a meetup yesterday! We had lunch, swapped polish and other goodies, and got to know each other- it was a fabulous day out!

Obligatory nail shot ;) Mine are the green ones at the bottom, I'm wearing Bondi NYC's The Limelight with a glitter gradient using Peita's Polish Zebration. And this is what I came home with...

LOTS OF STUFF! I made the girls all a 'nail art goodie bag', and a few of the other girls did special things too- Kelly made us all a polish keyring, Margie gave us all some delicious Rocky Road, and Emma surprised us with a polish from her new collection (not pictured), which I will show you during the week!

Annnnnnnnnnnnyway, onto my Disney mani! I really liked this one, and I always did love Pocahontas!

I LOVE how Meeko turned out, he made me want a raccoon for a friend! The nails are (from L-R); Meeko, her necklace, her arm tattoo-thingy, and her clothing.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec



1 comment:

  1. This is a great mani! Pocahontas is one of my favorite Disney movies. It is also really cool you have friends to share your passion with in the flesh. You ladies are all very lucky!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you