Thursday 2 February 2012

Nail Mail Spam!

6 packages waiting for me at the post office today, it was like christmas!

A england Perceval
Milani Red Sparkle
Lynnderella Very Pretty Vampire
Orly androgynie
Nubar Gem
A mini franken labelled “magnetic holo”
CG turned up turquoise (neon)
mini CG Ruby Pumps
Pretty and Polished Galax-e
CG Cosmic


I also got a box of sally hansen nail strips, called Groove, and a mini manicure set and some files as part of a pretty and polished giveaway.

I got the A england and Lynnderella from Llarowe's free shipping sale, Galax-E and Ruby Pumps as a part of the Pretty and Polished giveaway, Nubar Gem and the Magnetic Holo from a blog sale, the Milani from a blog sale and the rest on ebay :D

Now... which one to wear first?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you