Friday 3 February 2012

NOTD - Holo Goodness! (pic heavy!)

Can I just tell you now how good blog sales are? I’ve managed to snag some amazing polishes through them and this is no exception!

What I have here is Nubar Gem with an accent nail of a holo gold franken I was sent as an added bonus, both from the lovely Carli at Vintage Musings of a Modern Pinup.
Just look at Nubar Gem. Isn’t it AMAZING?! 3 Coats, and no top coat. The gold holo is just one coat, which rocks! Nubar Gem is a part of the Prism collection, and is a taupe base which sometimes looks a bit purple, almost duo-chromey, packed with densely scattered holo. 
The gold holo, just labelled "magnetic holo", is gorgeous as well, and i'm not a huge fan of gold! The holo is not as strong as in the Nubar, but it is definitely there. it's more linear than the Nubar as well, and it looks nice alongside the Nubar. I also think that it would make a good stamping polish, if i can ever master the art of stamping LOL!

And a couple of blurry shots to show off the awesome holo-ness!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you