Wednesday 8 February 2012

China Glaze - Flying Dragon

Oh how I love this one. I am SUCH a sucker for any purples by China Glaze. I also needed something pretty to perk up my bad mood about having to have shorter nails for my nail tech course. And this had done the trick!

This is the '2nd version' of Flying Dragon, the 'original' came out as a part of the 2008 Ink Collection and was a more purplier (it's a word, I swear!), darker purple, whereas this one is more magenta, more red toned.
The glitter in this is subtle, but gorgeous. It has small pink glitter and some blue glitter. Its a combination I haven't seen before, and have nothing like.
close up bottle shot. 

Application on this was okay, the brush seemed a little smaller than my other CG's. I used 3 coats, and like most CG neons, it dried semi matte, but I really don't like how it looks matte (which is odd for me) so in these photos I've used top coat.

But it is a pretty polish, definitely one for any purple lovers out there!















1 comment:

  1. I'm drooling! At first I thought this looked alot like OPI Pamplona Purple, but then I saw the shimmer in there and I was just gone. Yea...I need to pick this up.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you