Sunday 19 February 2012

Cookies and Cream?

I've been surrounded by delicious looking nails lately! And these are no exception! Not to mention, I've had an ice cream craving since doing these on friday!

Nubar Black Polka Dots. My new favourite glitter! (sorry other glitters!) It's black micro glitter with larger black hexagonal glitter in a clear base (though you really can't tell from the jar).


See? It looks murky grey, not clear! It looks densely packed with glitter, but I found it a bit hard to manage. Mainly the hexagonal glitters, they didn't come off the brush as well as I had hoped. All the bigger glitter kinda ended up at the tips, so i dabbed the brush onto my nails to get a few more.




I also used two coats (under 2 coats of Ulta3 Lily White), and it still seems a bit sparse. All that aside, I do love the way it looks, black glitter is new to me (I'm a bit behind) and I love the idea of it.

I also topped my ring finger off with a coat of China Glaze Matte Magic, just to see what its like. And I can't really see a difference!


You can see in this pic, but its hard to see in person!

All bad things aside, I really love my Black Polka Dots, I think I need the white one too!

3 comments:

  1. I just need to say that cookies and cream is how me and my bf refer to our boy cat's butthole.. This is much prettier than a cat butthole though!

    ReplyDelete
  2. hello, i love reading your blog and have given you an award for it

    www.kittensilksthecatsclaws.com

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you