Thursday 15 December 2011

Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear - First Blush

Let me start this off by saying I am NOT a fan of pink. At all. But I’ve been asked to do wedding nails for a friend, and needed a nice ‘girly’ option just in case… That, and Sally Hansen was half price this week in one of our pharmacies, so I can never say no to that.

First Blush is a pretty, girly, pale pink. In the jar it reminds me of some type of strawberry candy, so cute and tasty! On the nail, not so much. But I think I prefer this on the nail, one of the few polishes I actually like more on the nail than in the bottle. It dries quickly, like all of the Xtreme Wears I have, and it has a super glossy finish! It looks fantastic on my skin tone too, if I do say so myself!

The one downside to First Blush is that it is uber sheer. I’m wearing three thick (and I mean THICK) coats in the picture and there’s still a fair bit of nail line showing. So this is one I would wear over a white base for sure. Application was fantastic, I love Sally Hansen’s brush, I find it really easy to use.

What do you think? Is it a colour you would wear a lot? I probably won’t, but I’d use it on other people for sure!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you