Thursday 1 December 2011

China Glaze Gussied Up Green

OH. MY. GOD. Words cannot describe how much I love this colour. Well, they could but I would be here for a looooong time.
Gussied Up Green is from the fall 2008 Rodeo Diva collection. Its a true emeraldy, rich, petrol green with the perfect amount of shimmer. Its almost a one coater, but I added a second coat and it gave it so much more depth.
My only complaint is that its not sunny today, so the subtle purple shimmer really doesn’t show up.
But I urge you, BUY THIS POLISH! haha. but seriously… Its an instant favourite

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you