Thursday 15 December 2011

OPI - Fresh Frog Of Bel Air

Oh. My. God. LOVE! Green is my favourite colour, so this was the standout of the Muppets Collection for me, I had to have it!

FFoBA is small emerald green glitter mixed with larger silver hexagonal glitter in a clear base. It is a bit sheer though, this is three coats and there are still bald spots. Will make a great layering polish though! I found it a touch hard to apply too, the silver glitter especially. It dried quickly though, which is a bonus.

Now we all know how hard glitter is to remove and i’m dreading it, so I may wear this for a few days… That and it IS gorgeous!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you