Thursday 1 December 2011

China Glaze Coconut Kiss

I love CG’s purples. This is no exception. Gorgeous, deep shimmery/metallicy purple/violet with a warmish tone. And it’s super glossy!
Coconut Kiss is from the Fiji Fling collection, definitely a colour I would wear on an island holiday ;)
Down side to this colour is it’s sheer-ness. This is two coats, but I really should have used 3, cos if you look closely, there are still a few bald spots and VNL. It dries pretty darn quickly too, which is a bonus, because I am clumsy as all hell and knocked my nails instantly.
But it is a delightful colour, I’m stuck trying to decide which of my two new CG’s I like better!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you