Monday 12 December 2011

Butter LONDON- Yummy Mummy.

My first BL! butter LONDON is about $22 a jar here in Oz, which is bullshit if you ask me, but this was free with a magazine that i’m gonna be throwing away lol. So $8.95 is ok with me!

Now, Yummy Mummy. I really do not like the name, but i LOVE the polish. Ugh. Divine. It is the perfect nude shade for my skin tone, and it has just the right amount of shimmer.Its almost a dusty colour, but still very pretty.
Application was perfect, went on smooth and dried quickly. And, opaque in two coats.

Butter LONDON has left a great first impression on me, my only complaint is the price. And, as I was walking home with the polish, I got a call for a job interview in the morning so now I have the perfect colour for it!

1 comment:

  1. I got the same mag but received Trout Pout instead. Nice polish!

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you