Saturday 3 December 2011

OPI’s Zom-Body To Love

I love glow in the dark, I really do, which is why I jumped at the chance to buy this duo. I already have a Black Shatter but it sucks so I needed a new one.
Zom-body to love is…interesting. On the plus side, cute colour, dries quickly, doesn’t smell too bad, and has a good formula.
However, I had to use FOUR coats to get even the slightest amount of glow in it. And I was soooo disappointed in the lack of glow, but thats probably just the big kid in me coming out. its also quite gritty to touch too…
That said, I will absolutely be using this. a lot…

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you