Thursday 22 August 2013

Waterfall Skittles!

Ever since The Nailasaurus posted her tutorial on Waterfall manis, I have been dieing to try them. So today I have two of my attempts, and they kinda match too!

 For this one I used Sally Hansen Blue Me Away for the base, silver star studs, Celestial Cosmetics Silk Sapphire and for the Waterfall nail, Zoya Blu and Ulta3 Blue Marlin.
For the pink version, I used China Glaze Something Sweet as the base, gold heart studs, China Glaze United and for the Waterfall nail, United and Sally Hansen I Pink I Can.

I only used two colours per 'Waterfall', and I found it very, very easy and quick to do. Its a super fun take on a gradient almost!

Hope you like these guys!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you