Wednesday 28 August 2013

Girly Bits Monster Mash

I love me some indies, but with all the amazing stuff coming from the Aussie indie makers I forget about the overseas ones! I saw Girly Bits Monster Mash in a blog sale and jumped right on it. I remember lusting after it when I first saw swatches. And for good reason...


I've layered it over Orly Glowstick (which has a white base for extra neon goodness). The base is slightly green tinted, and it has black, green and yellow gold glitter squares, plus black shards. I've used one coat, it's super packed with glitter! No fishing needed, but it is a little bit sinky. That doesn't bother me though, turn it upside down for 5 minutes and it's allllll gooooood.

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. Oh how odd - I was just thinking that I wanted to wear this! I think I need to go put it on now. <3 Looks awesome over Glowstick.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you