Monday 5 August 2013

Love Thy Polish Week- Marine Dream

Welcome to Love Thy Polish Week! This week, myself, Lacquer and Leather, Kelly's Kolors and Pretty in Polish are sharing the love/spreading awareness for one of our collective favourite Aussie Indies, Love Thy Polish. I've got one polish a day to show you, and something very special for you at the end of the week!

What I'm showing you today is a brand-new shade that is only available for pre-order at this stage, and is due to be released properly on August 15.



Marine Dream is a stunning teal holo. Formula and everything about this polish is flawless. I used 2 coats and got full opacity, and an amazingly strong linear holo effect. It's an amazing polish, I cannot fault it one bit.

If you're in Australia you can preorder by contacting Emma via her facebook page. International ladies, you can also ask!

I have another polish from this yet to be released collection to show you sometime this week, and it's a doozy!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you