Thursday 15 August 2013

Van Gogh Inspired Nail Art!


I'm an art lover, and always have been. One day last week (I think!) Eboni and I were discussing two of our favourite things, Van Gogh and Doctor Who and we decided somehow to paint some Van Gogh on our nails. I've been dying to post it, so now I am!

Our inspiration was Sunflowers, a mutual favourite of ours.

And here's how I painted it:

I used China glaze Lemon Fizz for the base, and then on my pointer and pinky I painted a tiny dab of China Glaze Peachy Keen on my finger and 'stamped' it onto the nail. The rest is all done with a tiny brush and acrylic paints. Then I matted it with Essie Matte About You.

I'm very proud of how these turned out, it was not easy to paint!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you