Thursday 8 August 2013

Love Thy Polish Week: Gypsy!

I've shown you todays Love Thy Polish before, but I love it so much that I'm using it again! But this time I have tried matte-ing it!


3 coats of Gypsy alone, and topped with Essies Matte About You, and I added some matching heart shaped rhinestones for extra bling!

Go check Lacquer and Leather, Kelly's Kolors and Pretty in Polish out and see what they've posted! If you're Australian, Love Thy Polish can be purchased from her website Love Thy Polish. International ladies, at this time you cannot buy this one, but you can buy select shades from MeiMei's Signatures, with worldwide shipping.

And please, if you are international and would like to buy LTP, go beg one of the major international stockists to consider stocking them!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you