Monday 19 August 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Nerdy

I do a lot of geek/nerd/insert stereotype here nail art, so for this weeks 'Nerdy' Aussie Nails Monday theme, I was a little bit stumped. So I dove into my untrieds pile and discovered that I was still yet to use the 3 polishes I own from Dollish Polishs Super Mario Bros. Collection. So, have some Mario nail spam!

The Koopa King. Layered over Illamasqua Rampage. All the art is done with acrylic paints. Awesome coverage for a glitter top coat!

1-Up layered over Color Club Twiggie. The mushroom nail is done with black and white acrylic, Twiggie, 1-Up and the base is China Glaze For Audrey. Again, awesome coverage!

It's A Me, Mario! layered over Orly Mandalay Ruby. Overalls are done with China Glaze Techno Teal and small round gold studs.

This is such a fun collection, I'm hunting the rest of them down now!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec






No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you