Wednesday 13 February 2013

Valentines Mani #5!

I'm keeping this one a very simple V-Day mani today. Because sometimes, simple is good! I have a buttload of untried Orlys that have been sitting around for ages, waiting for me to use them, and I've gotten photos of most of them now, I just need to post them! So, showing off one today- and it's pretty old. If I can remember correctly, it was first released in 2004, and is part of the regular collection. But, I could be wrong, so please, let me know if I am!







This is 3 coats of Orly Opal Hope, a divine pale peachy-pink shimmer. The shimmer has an amazing blue-green duochrome colour shift to it, which doesn't like to photograph properly. And to top it off, another white 3D bow, because I don't use them enough, and they are adorable!

I have an awesome idea for my final V-Day mani, I'm hoping I can pull it off!

Until Next Time

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is really pretty! I really like the look of those little bows.

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you