Friday 8 February 2013

V-Day mani #1!

I'm not usually one to get into the holiday mood, and I don't actually celebrate Valentines day, but I love the manis that can be done! Plus, red and black- one of my FAVE colour combos! So, bear with me while I show you some!

Todays mani is one that I really love, and gave me an excuse to crack out Picture Polish Dorothy. Man, I had forgotten how gorgeous she is!


I used B French Natural (2 coats) on every finger except the ring finger as a base. My ring finger has 2 coats of Dorothy. Then, when that was dry, I painted Dorothy over the Natural base, covering my free edge. And all the detailing was done with a small nail art brush and Australis Sin City. And to top it off, I used a white acrylic 3D bow that I made with a mold and stuck it on.

Well, that's my first attempt at Valentines nails, I hope you like them as much as I do!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. This is so cute! The design is perfect and I love anything with a 3D bow! :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you