Thursday 14 February 2013

THE Valentines Mani!

Happy Valentines day my loves! I do love you, and you should all know that! I have my final V-Day mani for you today, and while it didn't turn out like I wanted it too, I still like it!


I used 2 coats of Australis Sin City, because I wanted a shimmery black instead of a creme. Then I dabbed onto the tips with Ulta3 Lily White and ColorMates Romance, and swirled them together with an orangewood stick. And to top it off, a silver heart rhinestone on each.

Normal program will resume shortly! Have a good day, andget spoilt!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you