Saturday 9 February 2013

Valentines Mani #2!

Todays Valentines mani is heavily inspired by this phenomenal mani by Strawbrie (she's a-ok with it!). I kept mine noticeably different, but I loved her mani so much I HAD to try it myself!


I used 3 coats of China Glaze Lubu Heels on my pointer and pinky fingers, and 3 coats of OPI Love is a Racket on my middle and ring fingers. A coat of Essie Matte About You on all of them, and then on the red nails, I added 2 white 3D acrylic roses (LOVING 3D art atm). I chose the roses because I have very few stamping plates, can't stamp to save myself, and wanted to keep my nails different from Bries.

I'm taking a break from black and red for my next few manis, I actually have some pink coming up! I do hope you're enjoying my Valentines manis!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you