Monday 25 February 2013

Aussie Nails Monday- Favourite Brand

This week's ANM theme was a hard choice- picking ONE brand as a favourite?! Eep! So, I looked through my stash and finally came up with an answer...

Any guesses? :p

I love China Glaze. Their colour range is INSANE, they have perfect neons, their holos are amazing, and I love the brush and formula. I used 2 of their most popular shades for this, For Audrey, and a very subtle gradient using Fairy Dust. And on my ring finger, their logo. The logo isn't very good, but we all know what it is, right? ;)

Now, my fellow ANM ladies are awaiting...

                       The Reluctant FemmeJibber Jabber - Messy Mansion - Nailovelogy


Until Next Time,


<3 Bec



No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you