Sunday 24 February 2013

My Holo Stash!

It's no secret that I LOVE me some holographic nail polishes. I was reorganizing my drawers today and decided to count them all! And, just for you to perve at, I took photos!

The whole collection.  48 in total. Now that may seem like a lot, but Sarah absolutely kicks my butt! Now, I took pics of them row by row... (all these pics ca be enlarged, so click on them if you want a better look!)

Row 1- Nubar Gem, Nubar Reclaim, Ozotic 518, Ozotic 526, Ozotic 515, Ozotic 509, Ozotic 513, Color Club Worth the Risque, Colour Club Revvvolution, Color Club Wild At Heart and Color Club Love Em Leave Em.

Row 2- Picture Polish Kryptonite, Picture Polish Monroe, A England Ascalon, A England Dragon, A England Bridal Veil, A England Tristam, A England Lady of The Lake, Milani Hi-Res, Milani Cyberspace, Milani Hi Tech and Milani HD.

Row 3- Nfu-Oh #61, Nfu-Oh #66, OPI DS Extravagance, OPI DS Original, OPI DS Sapphire, OPI DS Coronation (my first ever holo!), OPI DS Diamond, a red holo franken I made, and KleanColor Holo Green.

Row 4- China Glaze 2NITE, China Glaze DV8, China Glaze GR8, China Glaze LOL, China Glaze L8R G8R, China Glaze TMI, China Glaze He's Going in Circles, Glitter Gal Blue Holo, Glitter Gal Green Holo, and Glitter Gal Silver Holo.

Row 5, the last row- China Glaze Techno Teal, China Glaze Virtual Violet, China Glaze Laser Lime, China Glaze 3D Fantasy, NailNation 3000 Maz-A-Million, GOSH Holographic (the original version), and Peita's Polish Lacquer Dreams (one of a kind, so in love) 

So, that's my holo collection. I don't even want to think about how much money has gone into this, but no matter what they are my precious...

I have some nail art for you tomorrow for Aussie Nails Monday!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec!


1 comment:

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you