Thursday 7 February 2013

OMG Nail Strips Review (part 1)

Hi hi! I have a fair few posts to catch up on, so I'll be posting a lot this week I think! I was recently contacted by OMG Nail Strips to do a review for them. I've been wanting to try some more nail strips for a while, so I was thrilled to try these! I have 2 designs to show you, the first being the purple leopard design.

I'd say they were more pink then purple, but cute nonetheless! I didn't want to wear these the traditional way, so I made a skittle mani out of them.


I used Ulta3 Hot Spring and Australis Sin City for my base colours, and then carefully cut and applied the strips. Except for my middle finger, which has just a strip on it. These were insanely easy to apply, even over the polish, and they lasted quite well. The only major problem I had was when I applied my Seche Vite (they say a top coat can help them last), I did get some shrinkage, but not until the 2nd day of wear was it really noticeable. Other than that, I found that they lasted and were very easy to wear, and they had a good amount of adhesion. They removed easily too, it was just like taking off normal polish!

These strips retail for $4.29USD and OMG Nail Strips provides free worldwide shipping. So they are much cheaper than the bigger brands (especially if you're Australian!) and they are just as good!

I have another set of strips to show you soon, but for the next couple of days I'll have some Valentines Day nails for you!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

The products in this post were provided for my honest consideration. This in no way alters my opinion.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you