Sunday 23 September 2012

Neon ZigZags!

It's been glorious and sunny for the past few days, and it's bringing out the neon lover in me! Today I've got a remake of one of my very first attempts at nail art. I was going to add a picture, but the one on my PC has vanished. But it was baaaaaaaaaaaaaad!



I used a base of 2 coats of Sally Hansen Xtreme Wear White On, then added 2 coats of Orly Glowstick and did the pattern with a small brush and Ulta3 Tahiti and topped it off with SV.

This is heaps brighter in person, my camera spazzed out and couldn't handle the brightness! I struggled to look at it in the sun because it felt like my eyes would melt, so if you like neons, you NEED this one!

I'm much happier with how this one looks, especially compared to the original! I'll be remaking a few more manis soon too!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you