Tuesday 25 September 2012

Grey Layering with China Glaze!

I am on such a layering kick lately. I love the options it leaves open for me to play with. This one, however is totally different to what I've been doing lately, and is dark and autumn-y.



I used another of my untrieds, China Glaze Recycle, and awesome grey creme. I now have 2 greys, so I'm a bit picky with them. I used 3 coats, and then over the top on my two middle fingers I put on a coat of Some Like It Haute, another China Glaze. Topped it off with a coat of SV and voila! It's an awesome combo, they match together so well!

I have more layering to show you in the coming days, so stay tuned!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. I have both of these polishes but never thought to layer them, definitely trying this out. Thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you