Saturday 8 September 2012

Some layering for Saturday!

Hey Hey! Today I have some layering to show you. I took part in the recent Cult Nails sale and after a long battle with the Post Office to actually GET my package (in short, my postie needs to pay more attention), I was so keen to open my polish burritos.

I only ordered 3, but I had to play with one first, Hypnotize Me. I had NO idea it was a duochrome glitter. I just thought it was green, but hey, even better! So I layered it over another green-blue duo polish, China Glaze Gussied Up Green. sure the duo shift isn't hugely noticeable, but it is gorgeous!









It's so lush, I love it! Sparkly, duochrome-y, glittery goodness. This is 2 coats of GUG and one of Hypnotize Me, topped with one coat of SV to make it smooth.

I do need to add a few drops of thinner to Hypnotize Me though, it was pretty thick! I do love how this looks, I'm already thinking of other combos for Hypnotize Me... Purple anyone???

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you