Saturday 1 September 2012

BFF Challenge; Cath Kidston

Hey hey! Last week of the BFF Challenge, and lucky last is Sally from Nail Pron! Now, I'm not gonna lie, I was dreading this one. Until a few days ago, I had no idea who Cath Kidston was, or any ideas...

I eventually found something that was cute and that gave me some inspiration!






The pillows, more specifically;






I used China Glaze For Audrey, China Glaze Something Sweet, Ulta 3 Lily White, Ulta3 Hot Spring, OPI Green-Wich Village and topped it off with Seche Vite.

I'm so happy with the way this turned out, it's not my style, but I love it!

take a peak at my other challengers!





Until next time!

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. awwww!
    just look at that!
    it's so adorable!
    love all your polish combinations!~
    ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. gorgeous - this is such a hard theme but you have all done stunning manis xx

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you