Saturday 1 September 2012

piCture pOlish Monroe!

Hey hey! Another polish from my epic spending in the past 2 months, piCture pOlish Monroe. I knew I needed to get this one before it was discontinued, but they recently announced that it will be reformulated and re-released soon!






Monroe is a blood red jelly with gorgeous holographic sparkles in it. Click on all the photos to enlarge them, you really need to see this one!









Three coats with one coat of Seche Vite. This is such an awesome shade, easy to apply and dried quickly. I really love the holo sparkles in this, they're subtle, but gorgeous! I'm definitely excited to see the 'new' version, and I'll probably buy it! What do you think?

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you