Sunday 13 May 2012

The Whimsical Dawn Has Broken...?

Not a very creative title, but hey? Today I have an awesome layering combo for you. I recently swapped a spare bottle of Essence's The Dawn Is Broken to Maria for Revlon Whimsical. Whimsical was waiting for me in the mail box on Wednesday, so I was looking for something besides light blues to layer it over. So instead, I layered it over TDIS.


 The Dawn Is Broken

Whimsical

We all know Whimsical. Sheer (very!) pale blue with multi sized blue and pink glitters. Dupe of DL Glitter in the Air. AWESOME.  Really awesome colour.


So, the two together...




I LOVE IT! Such a cool combo! The black mirco glitter shows through, and the blue base of Whimsical gives the grey a nice tint. 

This was 1 coat TDIS and 2 coats of Whimsical.

I neeeeeed to layer this as much as possible! I got 2 more China Glazes yesterday that would both make awesome underwear for this? Also, I'd love to hear your layering combos for this!

Until next Time,

<3 Bec

2 comments:

  1. I will have to try this ASAP. Great thinking with this layering combo! I love both of these polishes :)

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you