Sunday 2 March 2014

Sea Siren Cosmetics part 6!

Continuing on with the Sea Siren swatches- almost finished them all! Today I have four more polishes, and I haven't had the time to nail art them up, so I do apologize. But I hope you enjoy!

 Pamper Me Pink. Super cute, darker than pastel pink. Started off pretty sheer, but it built up perfectly in 3 coats.

 Clownfish Conga. First of all, this DOES NOT photograph correctly. No matter what I did, I could not get a proper photo of this colour. It is super bright, but it's more coral than orange. There is definitely more pink in person. I love the colour, it's a great pedi colour. Perfectly opaque in 3 coats.

 Where's My Sunnies? This may actually be my favourite Sea Siren. It is an amazing, in your face yellow, with an amazing formula. Yellows are usually difficult, but this one was flawless. Opaque, not streaky and dried very quickly. This is one and a half coats.
Sea Glass. Multi coloured glitter topper. This reminds me a bit of an Australis polish, but better. This is one coat over Mojito Madness, and I didn't have to dab or fish the glitter. It has a thicker formula, which makes the glitter denser. And it doesn't eat topcoat either.

I have one more Sea Siren post for you, and in the coming week I have some exciting makeup posts!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec


*the products mentioned in this post were sent to me for my honest review. This in no way affects my opinion of them*

No comments:

Post a Comment

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you