Wednesday 19 March 2014

Just How Much Lipstick Do I Carry Around With Me?

...well, as I discovered today, a fair bit. A few Aussie ladies and I have joined forces to see just how much lipstick we find in our handbags.

I very rarely clean my handbag out, so finding a plethora of lippies didn't REALLY shock me. My partner laughed though, "no wonder you can never find anything!" he said. So, I cleaned out my handbag and pulled out these:

 From left to right- Revlon Lip Butter in Candy Apple, Chi Chi Viva La Diva in Countess, Maybelline ColorSensational Vivid in Hot Plum, Rimmel Kate Moss mattes 111 Kiss Of Life, and 113, Rimmel Kate Moss Lasting Finish in 04, Australis Velourlips in Tok-I-O, Napoleon Perdis Luxe Lip Gloss in Perfect Peach and Obsessive Compulsive Cosmetics Lip Tar in Black Metal Dahlia.
I also swatched them in the same order as above so you can see the pretties properly. It's a pretty varied range for me, nudes, brights, mattes, vampy. I have a few of these coming soon to the blog, but if you want to see any of them, just let me know and I'll blog them!

Until Next Time,

<3 Bec

1 comment:

  1. haha I had a bigger shock when I opened mine - how do so many build up?

    ReplyDelete

I appreciate every single comment I get, and while I may not reply, I always read them. Please do not leave links to blogs/advertising in a comment, this is not what my blog is for.

Thank you